Personal Assistant to the Principal
St Mary MacKillop College is committed to providing quality K-12 Catholic education in the South West region. We are a supportive, caring community with modern facilities designed to engage students and bring learning to life.
- 92.41 % full time equivalent (FTE) - Ongoing position
- Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm
- 43 weeks per year
The College is seeking a confident, savvy professional to join the team as Personal Assistant to the Principal. You will be responsible for administrative services of the Principal, College Leadership Team and the College Board. Reporting to the Business Manager, you will also work collaboratively with other members of the Administration Team to ensure a high level of administrative support for the staff and students of the College.
We are seeking someone that:
- Is an experienced Personal Assistant with demonstrated capabilities in a similar role within an educational or corporate environment.
- Is comfortable working autonomously as required and have the ability to make competent decisions in order to deliver exceptional service to the team around them.
- Has resilience and high energy levels, along with an ability to multi-task.
- Is a highly effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills so as to engage positively with colleagues, students and parents.
- Has a friendly and respectful nature and acts with integrity and diplomacy.
- Possesses a current Working with Children Check and Crim Track Clearance (or be willing to obtain)
The successful applicant will have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Personal or Executive Assistant in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office/MS Office Suite and other relevant internal systems.
- Demonstrated ability for confidentiality at the utmost level.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- The ability to build relationships and manage stakeholders across the College.
- Excellent time management and event coordination skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self-drive and motivation, be innovative and a goal setter.
- A willingness to uphold the ethos of Catholic education
For further information regarding this position download a copy of the Job Description
To apply for this position:
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Friday 13 March 2020