Secondary Religious Education Teacher
St Mary MacKillop College is committed to providing quality K-12 Catholic education in the South West region. We are a supportive, caring community with modern facilities designed to engage students and bring learning to life.
Commencing in Term 3 this is a Full Time position, either temporary or ongoing
A St Mary MacKillop College teacher encourages each student to discover and develop their interests and talents in order to become the best they can be. Providing innovative and best practice teaching, students will grow and develop lifelong learning attributes.
Reporting to the Heads of Middle and Senior School the role of a St Mary MacKillop College teacher is to plan, organise and deliver educational programs, modelled within the Catholic Ethos, in a positive learning environment.
The successful applicant will have:
As a minimum relevant qualifications, either:
- Under graduate degree in a specific discipline with a Graduate Diploma of Education (Secondary), or
- Bachelor of Education
- Accreditation to teach Religious Education in a Catholic School
- Willingness to promote and support Catholic values as a member of the St Mary MacKillop College community.
- Current Teachers Registration
- A current Working with Children Check and valid National Police History check
We are seeking someone that:
- Is able to connect for students, the relevance of God and religion in their lives
- Is familiar with evidence based strategies for improving outcomes
- Is competent with the use of technology in the classroom, online strategies and digital process software
- Has demonstrated competence in adopting a range of strategies with students that enables them to grow and flourish.
For further information regarding this position download a copy of the Job Description
To apply for this position:
Download and complete the:
- Application Form
- send with a covering letter to:
The Principal, St Mary MacKillop College, PO Box 5370, West Busselton WA 6280 or email to email@example.com
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Friday 19 May 2023