Secondary Canteen Assistant
St Mary MacKillop College is committed to providing quality K-12 Catholic education in the South West region. We are a supportive, caring community with modern facilities designed to engage students and bring learning to life.
- Part Time - Ongoing
- Monday to Friday - 9am-1pm - 40 weeks per annum
- Commencing January 2019
Reporting to the Canteen Manager and the Business Manager, the Canteen Assistant will also work collaboratively with other teaching and support staff as well as parents and students.
The Canteen Assistant is responsible for assisting the Canteen Manager in the day to day management and operation of the Secondary Canteen according to the policies and procedures of St Mary MacKillop College.
The Canteen Assistant will support the manager to ensure delivery of excellent customer service and in the development of strong relationships within the College community, in particular with the students, parents and volunteers, teachers and other College personnel.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience in the preparation, cooking and assembling of food items for commercial sale
- A working knowledge of relevant food handling and hygiene policies
- A familiarity with the relevant Occupational Health & Safety policies
- A current Working with Children Check and Crim Track Clearance (or be willing to obtain)
They will be:
- Able to demonstrate highly effective communication and interpersonal skills so as to engage positively with colleagues, students and parents
- Prepared to participate in co-curricular activities as required
- Willing to uphold the ethos of Catholic education
For further information regarding this position download a copy of the Job Description.
To apply for this position:
- Application Form
- and send with a covering letter and current resume to:
The Principal, St Mary MacKillop College, PO Box 5370, West Busselton WA 6280
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Friday 16 November 2018