Parents & Friends Association
The St Mary MacKillop College Parents & Friends Association (P&F) performs a very important role within the College. We ask parents within our school community, especially incoming Kindergarten and Year 7 families, to consider lending their time and talents to the P&F.
P&F meetings will be held in Multi-Purpose Room at Central Admin on the second Tuesday of the month from 7:00pm. If you would like to do more to improve the College for the benefit of your children, we would love to see you there.
Award winning local winery Pierro have played a vital part in our fundraising efforts since 2001, producing some excellent quality MacKillop label reds that benefit from cellaring.
The 2011 MacKillop label Shirz is reaching an ideal age for drinking, and is now available for purchase by the bottle or the Dozen. Download an order form P&F Wine Order Form, drop in to Central Admin or purchase direct from Pierro's cellar door in Wilyabrup.
The focus of the P&F is not solely fundraising activities, but also includes:
- Liaising between parents and the Principal, teaching staff and School Board
- Giving guidance and feedback to the Principal on non-curricular initiatives
- Organising social events
Fundraising assistance from the P&F benefits the College, students and staff through:
- Contributions towards purchase of equipment and resources
- Allocation of funding for classroom resources and equipment
- Assisting students to represent the state or country in sporting, cultural and leadership events.
Your current Executive is:
- Justin Hall – President
- Tania Hall – Vice President and P&F Board Representative
- David Hill– Treasurer
- Victoria Kearns – Secretary
St Mary MacKillop College P&F President