Parents & Friends Association
The St Mary MacKillop College Parents & Friends Association (P&F) performs a very important role within the College. We ask parents within our school community, especially incoming Kindergarten and Year 7 families, to consider lending their time and talents to the P&F.
P&F meetings will be held in Multi-Purpose Room at Central Admin on the second Tuesday of the month from 7:00pm. If you would like to do more to improve the College for the benefit of your children, we would love to see you there.
The focus of the P&F is not solely fundraising activities, but also includes:
- Liaising between parents and the Principal, teaching staff and School Board
- Giving guidance and feedback to the Principal on non-curricular initiatives
- Organising social events
Fundraising assistance from the P&F benefits the College, students and staff through:
- Contributions towards purchase of equipment and resources
- Allocation of funding for classroom resources and equipment
- Assisting students to represent the state or country in sporting, cultural and leadership events.
Your current Executive is:
- Jocelyn Bird – President
- Brooke Regan – Vice President
- David Hill– Treasurer
- Victoria Kearns – Secretary
Download a P&F Nomination Form 2017
St Mary MacKillop College P&F President