St Mary MacKillop College is a vibrant school where students are inspired to learn and grow throughout their lives. Year 10 students begin focusing their academic, practical and creative pathways towards their unique interests and abilities.
A broad range of ATAR, General and WACE Certificate courses are offered in Senior School, preparing all students to graduate with excellent prospects for university, apprenticeship, career training or employment.
ATAR level courses:
- Drama Studies
- English and Media Production & Analysis
- Humanities (Politics, Geography, Economics, History)
- Mathematics (Applications, Methods and Specialist)
- Sciences (Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Human Biology)
- Visual Arts
- Accounting & Finance
- Physical Education Studies
Specialised practical pathways are also offered for the Manufacturing or Hospitality industries, with Certificate II, III or IV courses in:
- Building and Construction
- Visual Arts (Furniture and Engineering Materials)
The College can also offer Certificate courses in:
- Community Services (Nanny focus)
- Music or Dance performance
- Sports Coaching or Recreation
- Preparation for Nursing Studies
8.45am to 3.20pm
- 1 to 1 laptop/device program aims to provide Senior School students with digital connections between school, community and home.
- Wireless access across campus and the College’s learning management system (SEQTA) gives students opportunity for ‘anytime, anywhere’ access to content and teachers.