This page is updated regularly to keep you informed regarding the College’s efforts to minimise any exposure risks within the College community. In the instance of a closure, all families will be notified via SMS and an email with more details will be sent out.
Following the easing of mandated COVID-19 restrictions, the following health advice remains in place:
- If your child displays symptoms of COVID-19, please test your child with a RAT:
If your child tests positive for COVID-19:
- Register the positive RAT result with the Health Department AND via the Self-Reporting Portal below;
- Students should remain home until symptoms resolve. Notify the College of your child's absence via the absences email;
- Students should wear a mask if required to leave the home and when on public transport;
- Avoid large gatherings and crowded, indoor locations.
If your child is a close contact:
- Isolation is no longer mandated, however close contacts are encouraged to test daily for five days and only attend school following a negative result;
- They may choose to wear a mask;
- Register their status as a close contact via the Self-Reporting Portal below.
The College has a supply of RATs for any school families who need them. Please drop into any of our College Reception areas to collect free RATs - both mouth and nasal swab tests are available.
Latest Updates & Guidelines
As of 18 October 2022, following an agreement at National Cabinet, the requirement for COVID-19 positive cases and their close contacts to isolate has been removed.
Anyone who is COVID-19 positive or experiencing symptoms is strongly encouraged to stay home until they have recovered.
- Covid-19 Changes to Close Contact for students 10 March 2022
- COVID-19 Changes to Parent Interaction 8 February 2022
- Covid-19 Mask Wearing Yrs 3-12 1 March 2022
- Covid-19 - Mandatory Vaccination Policy - Staff 26 October 2021
- Covid-19 Mask Wearing 29 June 2021
- Covid-19 - Mask Wearing 26 April 2021
- COVID 19 - Update 3 Feb 2021
- COVID 19 - School Closure Feb 2021
- COVID 19 - Overseas Travel Information 6 November 2020
- COVID-19 Return to School Guidelines 14 May 2020
- COVID-19 - Return to School 13 May 2020
- COVID-19 Uniform Shop Information 7 May 2020
- COVID-19 Term 2 Update 1 May 2020
- COVID-19 Term 2 Arrangements 22 April 2020
- COVID-19 Remote Learning - 27 March 2020
- COVID-19 UPDATE 25 March 2020
- COVID-19 UPDATE 24 March 2020
- COVID-19 - Remote Learning 24 March 2020
- COVID-19 Primary support for student in self-isolation 19 March 2020
- COVID-19 Year 11 & 12 information 19 March 2020
- COVID-19 UPDATE 18 March 2020
- COVID-19 UPDATE 16 March 2020
- COVID-19 UPDATE 12 March 2020
- COVID-19 UPDATE 30 January 2020
Keep up to date with the latest news via the following reliable sources:
- West Australian Health Department
- Australian Government Department of Health
- Smart Traveller
- World Health Organisation
- CEWA Coronavirus Updates
- Call the Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080