This page is updated regularly to keep you informed regarding the College’s efforts to minimise any exposure risks within the College community. In the instance of a closure, all families will be notified via SMS and an email with more details will be sent out.
Following the Premier's announcement to implement a 5 day lockdown across Perth, Peel and the South West that will come into effect 6.00pm Sunday 31 January to 6.00pm Friday 5 February 2021, the College will be closed next week.
All Catholic schools in Perth, Peel and the South West will be closed as an extension of the school holidays and no lessons or supervision will be provided, At this stage, it is hoped that Term 1 will commence on Monday 8 February.
All College events have been cancelled during the lockdown period.
If you are worried about your financial situation and your capacity to pay school fees, the following options are immediately available to you:
The CEWA initiated Centrelink Health Care Card Discount Scheme provides an automatic fee concession to the holders of eligible means-tested family concession cards. This discount applies to all year levels from Kindergarten to Year 12. Additional financial considerations are also available depending on each family’s circumstance.
For parents who do not qualify for the Health Care Card discount, but who are experiencing financial difficulties, arrangements can be made to provide immediate support to assist you with tuition costs.
We want to assist you in every way possible to continue your child’s enrolment at your school. It is critical that you make contact with your school by emailing email@example.com so that we can put in place financial support arrangements to enable your child’s ongoing education.
- COVID 19 - Update 3 Feb 2021
- COVID 19 - School Closure Feb 2021
- COVID 19 - Overseas Travel Information 6 November 2020
- COVID-19 Return to School Guidelines 14 May 2020
- COVID-19 - Return to School 13 May 2020
- COVID-19 Uniform Shop Information 7 May 2020
- COVID-19 Term 2 Update 1 May 2020
- COVID-19 Term 2 Arrangements 22 April 2020
- COVID-19 Remote Learning - 27 March 2020
- COVID-19 UPDATE 25 March 2020
- COVID-19 UPDATE 24 March 2020
- COVID-19 - Remote Learning 24 March
- COVID-19 Primary support for student in self-isolation 19 March
- COVID-19 Year 11 & 12 information 19 March
- COVID-19 UPDATE 18 March 2020
- COVID-19 UPDATE 16 March 2020
- COVID-19 UPDATE 12 March 2020
- COVID-19 UPDATE 30 January 2020
Keep up to date with the latest news via the following reliable sources:
- West Australian Health Department
- Australian Government Department of Health
- Smart Traveller
- World Health Organisation
- CEWA Coronavirus Updates
- Call the Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080